TERMS & CONDITIONS
- THE CULTLABEL owns all copyrights to our original web layout/design, images and data on the website. They may not be reproduced.
- All enquiries and emails are usually responded to within 24 hours. Response time may vary but usually within the 24 hour time frame.
- Due to lighting, different resolutions and calibrations of monitor screens - colours of products may differ.
- All prices are fixed. No discounts will be entertained unless an item is on sale.
- All items on the website are brand new.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
- Option of meet ups or self-collection is not available.
- We are not affiliated to any other brands or names. We will neither be liable through third party selling.
- All orders sent in have a 24 hour time period for payment to be made or the order will be cancelled and sold to the next pending buyer.
- Please contact us if an extension of payment time is needed.
- It is highly advised to opt for Registered Mail as we will not be liable for missing or damaged packages through Normal Mail.
- THE CULTLABEL will not be responsible for any missing mail due to mistakes of errors in a given address. Please do check that your given address is correct.
- We will not be liable for uncollected Registered Mail. Please do collect your package within the time frame on the form.
- In any event where an item is out of stock a full refund will be given to customers.
WHAT IS A BACKORDER?
- If an item is sold out and in popular demand, a backorder option is a second chance for customers to purchase it in advance before it gets restocked. Backorder stocks will take 3-4 weeks to arrive for local customers and 4-6 weeks for international customers after the closing date. Most backorder items will only be available for a limited period of time.
By purchasing an item from us, you are deemed to have been agreeable to all the Terms & Conditions stated.